Acceptable Use Policy
Last updated July 3, 2014
This Acceptable Use Policy describes our company’s policies regarding the acceptable use the Foko Service. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to this Accessible Use Policy.
You agree not to:
- use another user’s account without permission;
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam;
- publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer or to compromise a user’s privacy;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, Foko’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Foko’s providers;
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures;
- access or search the Services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces;
- use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- interfere with, or disrupt, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail-bombing the Service, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Service. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
You agree not to post Content that:
- may create a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort;
- contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, + humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets);
- contains pornographic content or content that depicts violence or illegal activity;
- contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- contains any information or content that you know is not correct and current. You agree that any Content that you post does not and will not violate rights of any kind, including without limitation any intellectual property rights or rights of privacy.
Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org