Why Foko Retail?
If you want to live the life of a fast-paced tech startup with big goals, you’ve come to the right place.
As a UX/UI Designer at Foko Retail, you’ll be responsible for helping us ensure our product has an amazing user experience. We’re building for some of the biggest names in retail, including Hermès, Club Monaco, Whole Foods, Under Armour, Converse, and Victoria’s Secret.
We offer competitive compensation, weekly in-house yoga classes, a casual office setting (lunchtime Netflix, office dogs, and retrogaming, anyone?), and a lax dress code (jeans and tees encouraged).
For now, because of COVID-19, we’re all working from home. But our team culture is still awesome, and we’ve never been so busy.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Working with the Product team to produce mockups to handoff to the Dev team
- Making interactive prototypes to get early feedback on features and flows
- Participating in discussions about the behaviour and experience of the app
We’re Looking for UX/UI Designers with:
- Experience making wireframes, mockups, prototypes for mobile and web apps
- Experience using mockup and prototyping software (e.g., Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma)
- An understanding of Android and iOS, and the differences between the platforms
- Experience working with and maintaining a design system
- Programming experience
- Web design experience
- Experience working as part of a development team
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
You’ll Thrive Here if You Are:
- Learn quickly
- Passionate about getting things done and seeing projects to full completion
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities and requirements as needed
- Have a willingness to fight for your convictions and know when to keep pressing, but humble enough to admit when you’re wrong
- Able to learn from mistakes, get back up, and try again
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Ottawa / Gatineau area
To Apply: Please submit your application by clicking here 👈