Why Foko Retail?
If you want to live the life of a fast-paced tech startup with big goals, you’ve come to the right place.
As a Technical Customer Support Rep at Foko Retail, you’ll be responsible for helping us ensure our customers have a trusted partner to turn to when needed. You’ll be supporting some of the biggest names in retail, including Hermès, Club Monaco, Whole Foods, Under Armour, Converse, and Victoria’s Secret.
We offer competitive compensation, bursaries to attend industry events, weekly in-house yoga classes, a casual office setting (lunchtime Netflix, office dogs, and retrogaming, anyone?), and a lax dress code (jeans and tees encouraged).
For now, because of COVID-19, we’re all working from home. But our team culture is still awesome, and we’ve never been so busy.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Answer incoming support requests from our customers through ZenDesk
- Troubleshoot and resolve requests in a timely and efficient manner
- When you’re not working on support requests, you’ll be helping our Customer Success Team in onboarding bigger clients
- Writing scripts and performing task audits
- Maintaining a solid understanding of the technical troubleshooting for our product and staying relevant on updates and new feature launches
- Responsible for backend technical support
We’re Looking for folks with:
- Proficiency in making the complex simple and ability to teach others while also providing a key customer service
- Previous experience troubleshooting data-related questions using reports, dashboards, and database querying
- Knowledge of script writing and auditing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
You’ll Thrive Here if You Are:
- Learn quickly
- Passionate about getting things done and seeing projects to full completion
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities and requirements as needed
- Have a willingness to fight for your convictions and know when to keep pressing, but humble enough to admit when you’re wrong
- Able to learn from mistakes, get back up, and try again
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Ottawa / Gatineau area
To Apply: please submit your application here.