Foko Retail is Ottawa/Gatineau’s hidden gem. We have been constantly doubling our revenue every year with no external funding. Our goal is to delight our new and existing customers with a product that is easy to use, engaging, helps them get their work done, and give them valuable insights.
We are going through an exciting growth phase and are looking for people to help build a company that can sustain many more years of high growth on strong business fundamentals.
We’re a retail communication and task management software company that keeps store teams engaged and focused on getting their work done. Our customers include some of the world’s leading retail brands – like Hermès, Club Monaco, Whole Foods, Under Armour, Converse and Victoria’s Secret.
But we’re just getting started. We have even bigger ambitions on the horizon…
Who does well at Foko:
A few words come to mind when thinking of what defines the Foko team.
- Focus on getting stuff done
- Transparency and bluntness
- A constant desire to learn and grow
These are traits of people that do well at Foko.
Our team is the right mix of energy and maturity. We are there for each other, and we love to see a team-member push the boundaries of what’s possible.
About this role:
You’ll be expected to develop ongoing relationships with our customers, and expand Foko Retail across their various departments, geographies and sister brands. Be a key player in our corporate mantra of making our customers raving fans of Foko. You’ll work cross-functionally to solve complex issues for customers and be their trusted technical and operational advisor.
You’re a skilled problem solver, bona fide people person, and natural relationship builder. You have experience working with C-Suite level stakeholders, and use an empathetic approach to help them solve problems and achieve their goals.
- Carry an aggressive quota and have ownership of the sales process from prospect to close
- Work cross-functionally to engineer client solutions
- Be your clients’ trusted advisor to understand, uncover and map their business needs, highlight challenges, roadblocks, and help them build a technical strategy to meet their corporate goals
- Identify new business opportunities, and make strategic recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare and conduct monthly, quarterly, and yearly calls with C-level client stakeholders
- Build and maintain customer relationships – be your clients partner and team mate not sales rep.
- A Retail Vet with 5+ years Multi store or corporate retail experience leading stores in an operational role OR with 5+ years in Enterprise Retail SaaS with the ability to dissect, and map complex retail organizations.
- Experience working with SaaS and Enterprise retail software.
- Ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results and engineer technical solutions for some of the worlds largest retailers.
- Able to be a trusted advisor for your clients, have experience with consultative selling, and have strong negotiating skills.
- A bone afide closer that is analytical, solutions-oriented, determined, and has a drive for results; has experience carrying big quotas and surpassing targets
- Comfortable (and stoked!) to work with C-level executives at major brands
- Self-motivated, growth mindset, and has grit
- A great communicator
- Known for having a good attitude, even when times are tough
- Multi store or corporate retail: 5 years (Preferred)
- Enterprise Retail SaaS: 5 years (Preferred)
PERKS AT FOKO
If you want to live the life of a fast-paced tech startup with big goals, you’ve come to the right spot. We offer competitive compensation, bursaries to attend industry events, weekly in-house yoga classes, and a fun, informal work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Gatineau, QC
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com