Why Foko Retail?
If you want to live the life of a fast-paced tech startup with big goals, you’ve come to the right place.
As a QA Analyst at Foko Retail, you’ll be responsible for ensuring our code is helping us build a great product for some of the biggest names in retail, including Hermès, Club Monaco, Whole Foods, Under Armour, Converse, and Victoria’s Secret.
We offer competitive compensation, bursaries to attend industry events, weekly in-house yoga classes, a casual office setting (lunchtime Netflix, office dogs, and retrogaming, anyone?), and a lax dress code (jeans and tees encouraged).
For now, because of COVID-19, we’re all working from home. But our team culture is still awesome, and we’ve never been so busy.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Helping the Support and Customer Success teams in problem solving customer issues
- Participating in bug review and prioritization meetings with Product and Dev team
- Performing regression testing on all applications & working closely with development teams to meet release dates
- Testing of mobile apps; testing of a communication platform; testing of a backend/databases
We’re Looking for QA folks with:
- API testing automation
- Experience shipping SAASy software
- A natural curiosity for problem solving
- Test case design & test management
- Exploratory, ad-hoc, GUI, & usability testing
You’ll Thrive Here if You Are:
- Learn quickly
- Passionate about getting things done and seeing projects to full completion
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities and requirements as needed
- Have a willingness to fight for your convictions and know when to keep pressing, but humble enough to admit when you’re wrong
- Able to learn from mistakes, get back up, and try again
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Ottawa / Gatineau area
To Apply: please submit your application here.