Why Work As a Full Stack Developer at Foko Retail?
If you want to live the life of a fast-paced tech startup with big goals, you’ve come to the right place.
As a Full Stack Developer at Foko Retail, you’ll be responsible for helping us build, maintain and innovate our product which helps some of the biggest names in retail, including Hermès, Club Monaco, Whole Foods, Under Armour, Converse, and Victoria’s Secret.
We offer competitive compensation, weekly in-house yoga classes, a casual office setting (lunchtime Netflix, office dogs, and retrogaming, anyone?), and a lax dress code (jeans and tees encouraged).
For now, because of COVID-19, we’re all working from home. But our team culture is still awesome, and we’ve never been so busy.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work in a small backend team to build an innovative platform supporting both mobile and web applications that solve real business needs
- Design and implement new features, as well as maintain existing features
- Work closely with client and product group to deliver world-class innovative products
- Work closely with Support and QA to ensure customer success
We’re Looking for Full Stack Developers With:
- Experience working on or with a backend team
- Experience contributing to open source projects (or personal side projects)
- Previous mobile development experience
- At least 3 years of experience as a developer
- Experience with node.js and MongoDB
You’ll Thrive Here If You Are:
- Learn quickly
- Passionate about getting things done and seeing projects to full completion
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities and requirements as needed
- Willing to fight for your convictions and know when to keep pressing, but humble enough to admit when you’re wrong
- Able to learn from mistakes, get back up, and try again
Location: Ottawa / Gatineau area