Why Foko Retail?
If you want to live the life of a fast-paced tech startup with big goals, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re seeking a Campaign Manager to be responsible for implementing and executing high-performing, best-in-class marketing programs to increase the pipeline of new customer opportunities for Foko Retail.
You will own the campaign process from start to finish, from crafting the key messages and supporting content, to executing multitouch demand generation campaigns targeting specific business segment verticals.
We offer competitive compensation, weekly in-house yoga classes, a casual office setting (lunchtime Netflix, office dogs, and retrogaming, anyone?), and a lax dress code (jeans and tees encouraged).
For now, because of COVID-19, we’re all working from home. But our team culture is still awesome, and we’ve never been so busy.
As a Campaign Manager at Foko Retail you will:
- Lead & execute high-frequency integrated campaigns: including the preparation of content, editing of promotional copy, building of assets like webinars and decks, designing direct mail packages, etc.
- Craft, plan and execute targeted nurture and engagement campaigns designed to attract new leads and accelerate prospects through the buyer’s journey
- Align with product marketing to build messaging to drive engagement across the buying journey
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2+ years of experience in B2B demand generation marketing campaigns, with proven ownership of end to end campaign planning from execution to measurable results.
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills. You are able to contribute your own ideas, and think creatively about how to get the best outcome for the company and the customer.
- Experience working in a high-performance cloud (SaaS) technology business.
- Knowledge of key marketing principles, including content marketing, the creative development and execution process; experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns simultaneously. Familiarity with account based marketing strategy and concepts; demonstrated success in partnering and building a successful relationship with sales.
- Excellent marketing project management skills to plan and execute on multiple marketing projects at the same time, and the ability to perform in a fast-paced and high energy environment with minimal direction.
You’ll Thrive Here if You Are:
- Learn quickly
- Passionate about getting things done and seeing projects to full completion
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities and requirements as needed
- Have a willingness to fight for your convictions and know when to keep pressing, but humble enough to admit when you’re wrong
- Able to learn from mistakes, get back up, and try again
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Ottawa / Gatineau area