Why Foko Retail?
If you want to live the life of a fast-paced tech startup with big goals, you’ve come to the right place.
As a BDR at Foko Retail, you’ll be responsible for identifying and creating new opportunities for our Sales division. You’ll be a key member of our fast-growing and high-performing sales team and will be our boots-on-the-ground solution for building personal relationships and helping our prospective customers succeed. Specifically, you’ll communicate with potential clients via phone, email, and social channels to develop an interest in Foko Retail’s platform and grow our client base.
We offer competitive compensation, weekly in-house yoga classes, a casual office setting (lunchtime Netflix, office dogs, and retrogaming, anyone?), and a lax dress code (jeans and tees encouraged).
For now, because of COVID-19, we’re all working from home. But our team culture is still awesome, and we’ve never been so busy.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Strategizing with Marketing and Sales teams to execute on specific campaigns
- Making outbound phone calls each day
- Creative outbound prospecting within your named accounts
- Achieving and exceeding monthly metrics
- Weekly team huddles to celebrate wins and share goals
We’re Looking for BDRs with:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to think on their feet in a conversation
- A passion for sales and the sales process
- A high degree of organizational skills and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- A demonstrated empathy for customer struggles and challenges
You’ll Thrive Here if You Are:
- Learn quickly
- Passionate about getting things done and seeing projects to full completion
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities and requirements as needed
- Have a willingness to fight for your convictions and know when to keep pressing, but humble enough to admit when you’re wrong
- Able to learn from mistakes, get back up, and try again
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Ottawa / Gatineau area