Why Foko Retail?
If you want to live the life of a fast-paced tech startup with big goals, you’ve come to the right place.
As a Back-End Developer at Foko Retail, you’ll be responsible for helping us build a great product for some of the biggest names in retail, including Hermès, Club Monaco, Whole Foods, Under Armour, Converse, and Victoria’s Secret.
Our office is a fun, informal, and flexible work environment that provides many opportunities for personal and professional growth.
We offer competitive compensation, bursaries to attend industry events, weekly in-house yoga classes, a casual office setting (lunchtime Netflix, office dogs, and retrogaming, anyone?), and a lax dress code (jeans and tees encouraged).
For now, because of COVID-19, we’re all working from home. But our team culture is still awesome, and we’ve never been so busy.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Building an innovative platform supporting both mobile and web applications that solve real business needs
- Designing and implementing new features, as well as maintaining existing ones
- Working closely with client and product group to deliver world-class innovative products
- Working closely with Support and QA to ensure customer success
We’re Looking for Developers with:
- 4+ years of experience
- Experience with node.js and MongoDB
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS Cloud Platform
- Experience building and scaling RESTful API
- Advanced proficiency with web technologies
- A strong commitment to quality
Skills You Should Have:
- Experience working on or with a back-end team
- Experience contributing to open source projects (or personal side projects)
- Experience with mobile development
You’ll Thrive Here if You Are:
- Learn quickly
- Passionate about getting things done and seeing projects to full completion
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities and requirements as needed
- Have a willingness to fight for your convictions and know when to keep pressing
- Intellectually humble
- Able to learn from mistakes, get back up, and try again
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Ottawa / Gatineau area
To Apply: please submit your application here.