Foko Retail is Ottawa/Gatineau’s hidden gem. We have been constantly doubling our revenue every year with no external funding. Our goal is to delight our new and existing customers with a product that is easy to use, engaging, helps them get their work done, and give them valuable insights.
We are going through an exciting growth phase and are looking for people to help build a company that can sustain many more years of high growth on strong business fundamentals.
We’re a retail communication and task management software company that keeps store teams engaged and focused on getting their work done. Our customers include some of the world’s leading retail brands – like Hermès, Club Monaco, Whole Foods, Under Armour, Converse and Victoria’s Secret.
But we’re just getting started. We have even bigger ambitions on the horizon…
Who does well at Foko:
A few words come to mind when thinking of what defines the Foko team.
- Focus on getting stuff done
- Transparency and bluntness
- A constant desire to learn and grow
These are traits of people that do well at Foko.
Our team is the right mix of energy and maturity. We are there for each other, and we love to see a team-member push the boundaries of what’s possible.
About this role:
This is a hunter-focused, individual contributor role – Therefore you’ll be someone who has experience of running a full end-to-end SaaS sales cycle. In addition to being process-driven, creative, a strong problem solver, and apt at solution-selling. You’ll need to be charismatic with the ability to quickly build rapport with multiple stakeholders, and lead them towards our mutually desired outcomes.
- Lead-to-close qualified leads – through the entire sales pipeline
- Understand the customer pains and requirements, demo the Foko Retail solution accordingly to all appropriate stakeholders; from end users to C-Level executives
- Be a trusted source of knowledge and experience for potential customers
- Help customer organizations align towards making the right choice for their organization
- Negotiate pricing and ensure timely closing of customer contracts
- Ensure a seamless transition from Sales to our Customer Success team
- Carry an aggressive quota, and work diligently to meet it
- Work with Marketing and Business Development teams to build strong demand generation campaigns
- Identify new business opportunities, and make strategic recommendations to internal and external stakeholders
- Report on your deals weekly, and forecast your pipeline to a quarterly target
- 3-5 years Enterprise SaaS experience
- A bone afide closer that is analytical, solutions-oriented, determined, and has a drive for results; has experience carrying big quotas and surpassing targets
- High level of curiosity
- Ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results and engineer technical solutions for some of the world’s biggest retailers
- Able to be a trusted advisor for your clients, have experience with consultative selling, and have strong negotiating skills
- Comfortable (and stoked!) to work with C-level executives at major brands
- Self-motivated, growth mindset, and has grit
- A great communicator
- Known for having a good attitude, even when times are tough
If you want to live the life of a fast-paced tech startup with big goals, you’ve come to the right spot. We offer competitive compensation, bursaries to attend industry events, weekly in-house yoga classes, and a fun, informal work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Gatineau, QC
Apply: please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org